Double-Booked Book Club: Final Discussion for The Boldly Inclusive Leader
Session Topic: Embracing Inclusive Leadership
Book: The Boldly Inclusive Leader
PDU Category: Leadership (Power Skills)
PDUs Available: 3
Who can join Double-Booked?
Double-Booked participation is not restricted by membership to PMI or global location.
- Members and Non-Members of PMI may register for Double-Booked monthly sessions and events.
- We are a virtual-based book club - if you can access Zoom links you can participate in most Double-Booked events.
Current members include readers from South Florida, Ohio, New Mexico and California. You are in great company!
What is included when I join?
- Cost: Participating in the book club does not include the cost for the book. You will be expected to cover those costs yourself. Audiobooks, Ebooks and using your local library are always options as well.
- Session: Each session spans over 5 weeks and will have 1-3 meetings you can join for PDUs, networking and content discussions.
- For more information on the specifics of each type of meeting, please see the Double-Booked Book Club Webpage.
- For more information on the meetings in this specific section, please see the Bookclubs app after registration, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on this please visit the Double-Booked Book Club Webpage: [https://pmi-nefl.org/double-booked-book-club.](https://pmi-nefl.org/double-booked-book-club)
We look forward to meeting you and having the opportunity to connect over a passion for reading and professional development!
- Note: All event information will be available in the BookClubs app after registration. Event details are subject to change at any time.
It is no longer possible to register for this event