· Have limited exposure to Agile, but recognize your need to learn more to stay competitive?
· Want a PMI accredited Agile course for people who work in IT and for those who don’t?
· Want a course where the training hours and certification exam costs are included?
· Question if Scrum Master (PSM or CSM) is the right role for you, but still want to explore how to apply Agile practices to your team’s way of working?
· Get easily distracted during virtual trainings and desire a more engaging in-person classroom experience?
· Want to earn Way of Work and Power Skills PDUs to retain your PMI certifications?
It is our pleasure to invite you to join the Double-Booked Professional Development Book Club, hosted by PMI-NEFL. Our goal is to give the Jacksonville and Florida professional community opportunities to network, expand their knowledge and earn PDUs towards new or current certifications. Benefits include:
- Diverse development opportunities, including Leadership, Technical, and Business Strategy skills.
- 3-4 PDUs available per monthly session (5 week duration)
- Access to the DBBC exclusive forum, where you can networking with Jacksonville (and beyond!) professionals
We look forward to meeting you and having the opportunity to connect. Learning together is growing together, and those people will be the best connections you can make!
Grow Your Skills
It is particularly important for Project Managers to maintain and improve their project management knowledge and skills to stay competitive in the market. PMP certification is a critical component. As, during the resent years, project management discipline took a step toward more flexible and dynamic project management methodologies, in addition to the traditional waterfall approach, several new emerging methodologies became in high demand. Thus, training and credentialing in these methodologies became highly sough after among Project Management professionals. It is especially relevant in today's economic climate.
|New Members This Year||29|
|Members with no Certification||291|
|Breakdown by type|
Members in Spotlight
The Project Management Institute, with members in 135 countries, is the world's foremost authority for the project management profession. PMI sets industry standards, conducts research, and provides education and certification opportunities designed to strengthen and further establish the profession. Our chapter proudly serves all the local and national professionals in the space of Project Management. We currently have thousands of members - over half of whom hold PMI’s esteemed PMP certification - and represent nearly 400 unique companies across the globe.
Find a Volunteer Opportunity
Make your mark on our PMI Chapter and the profession. As a member, you can volunteer to work on and to lead activities that advance the profession and support the chapter business operations by joining our chapter volunteer community. All volunteer openings are managed by the PMI Volunteer Relationship Management System (VRMS). This system includes the ability to search for opportunities, view details about each role and apply online.
Earn PDUs by Volunteering
Volunteering Project Management Professional PDUs can be earned as part of Category E: Volunteer Service. Category E, along with Category D (Creating New Project Knowledge) and Category F (Working as a Professional in Project Management), comprise the Giving Back To The Profession Categories. You can earn PDUs in Category E (Volunteer Service) by providing volunteer, non-compensated project management, and many others.
Speakers for our Chapter's Events
Our PMI Chapter welcomes proposals from passionate speakers interested in sharing their experiences, knowledge and expertise on such topics as general business and strategy, leadership, project management, and technical or industry-specific specialties. Our Professional Development events provide professional development units (PDUs) of educational information necessary for those attendees maintaining certification designations. Speakers are also eligible to claim PDUs for their creation and delivery of the presentation material.