June Session - Register Here! | Traversing Procurement Pitfalls: Double-Booked Professional Development Book Club
It is our pleasure to invite you to join the Double-Booked Professional Development Book Club, hosted by PMI-NEFL!
Our goal is to give the Jacksonville and Florida professional community opportunities to network, expand their knowledge and earn PDUs towards new or current certifications.
- Diverse development opportunities, including Leadership, Technical, and Business Strategy skills.
- 3-4 PDUs available per monthly session (5 week duration)
- Access to the DBBC exclusive forum, where you can networking with Jacksonville (and beyond!) professionals
We look forward to meeting you and having the opportunity to connect. Learning together is growing together, and those people will be the best connections you can make!
What Does Joining Double-Booked Include?
The cost for participating in the book club does not include the cost for the book. You will be expected to cover those
costs yourself. Audiobooks, Ebooks and using your local library are always options as well. We are currently working
with local businesses to potentially offer discounts on physical books in the future.
Each session spans over 5-6 weeks and each session will have meetings you can join for PDUs, networking and
content discussions including:
- In-Person Kickoff (Virtual OR Hybrid): During this session we will have a short meet and greet. You will be granted access to
our book club online platform. A short demo of the online platform will be conducted to walk you through navigation,
and resources and you will have the opportunity to ask questions, network and view the discussion questions.
- Progress Check-Ins (Virtual): Short online meetings with a chapter representative to discuss progress and takeaways
from the book at that time.
- Final Discussion (Virtual OR Hybrid): Our final discussion on the book where we will go through discussion questions and request
thoughts from attendees on takeaways from the content. Speakers may also be present at the meeting to share their
insights on the topic.
Join now to be a part of this professional development journey together. We look forward to connecting with you!
Interested in more topics?
April Session: Neurodivergence in the Workplace
The April Session is open for registration through the Final Discussion meeting on May 11th.
April Book Selection
May Session: Embodying Servant Leadership
The May Session is open for registration through the Final Discussion meeting on June 8th.
May Book Selection: Currently Up for Vote!
It is no longer possible to register for this event