The PMI Northeast Florida Chapter (PMI NEFL) currently has more than 700 members representing over 50 companies and corporations in the Jacksonville area. For additional information, contact our Vice President of Membership.
How do I Become a Member of PMI NEFL?
- Join PMI National.
- While you are completing #1 join PMI NEFL.
Types of PMI Membership
There are three types of PMI membership:
- Individual: If you are involved in projects or you are simply interested in learning more about project management, a PMI membership is a terrific solution for you. Membership is open to any individual interested in project management. An individual membership is $129 per year (plus a one-time application fee of $10). The Northeast Florida Chapter membership is an additional $35 per year.
- Student: If you are enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited (or global equivalent) college or university, you may join PMI as a student member. A student membership is $32.00 per year (plus a one-time application fee of $10). The Northeast Florida Chapter membership is an additional $15 per year.
- Retiree: If you’ve been a PMI member in good standing for five consecutive years and have retired from active employment, you are eligible for retiree status. Enjoy your retirement while keeping up with the project management profession. A retiree membership is $65.00 per year.
For more PMI Membership Type information and rates please visit http://www.pmi.org/Membership/Membership-Types-of-Memberships.aspx.
The Benefits of PMI Membership
Becoming a member of PMI gives you unparalleled access to powerful tools, exclusive services and information, and networking opportunities to further your career, including:
- Exclusive members-only content on PMI.org
- Knowledge sharing and networking opportunities through PMI communities
- Job search capabilities using Career Headquarters
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities through PMI components and communities, the certification program, the research program, the standards program and other areas
- Access to A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, and all of the PMI standards documents
- Access to PMI’s career framework
Members also receive discounts on:
- PMI® credential exams and renewals
- SeminarsWorld and eSeminarsWorld educational opportunities
- PMI global congresses and Research Conference attendance
- Soundview Executive Book Summaries
- Research and reference services by PMI Virtual Library staff
- Project management publications, products and training tools through the PMI Marketplace
Members-Only Access to publications and information, including:
- PM Network, PMI’s monthly magazine with the latest news and trends
- PMI Today, PMI’s informative monthly newsletter
- Project Management Journal, a quarterly research journal
- Leadership in Project Management, an annual publication devoted to enriching leadership skills
- PMI Community POST, a bimonthly electronic newsletter
- PMI e-links, monthly electronic newsletters that focus on EMEA and Asia Pacific trends
- Online access to information resources with PMI Marketplace and Virtual Library
- Online access to business and project management books and articles with eReads & Reference