1) Dinner Meeting Reservation Policy
On-line Credit Card Payment
PMI-NEFL will accept a discounted online reservation up to 5:00 pm on the Thursday prior to the event. Currently PMI-NEFL accepts on-line credit card payments via PayPal.
Online registration closes as of 12 p.m. the Sunday prior to the event. Walk-up registration is available for the "Speaker Only" option the day of the event.
*PMI NEFL Standard Check Policy
Checks must have the following contact information included.
- Full name of responsible party or organization
- Phone number (business or residential )
- Mailing address responsible party
- Email address responsible party
• A registrant/organization will make good the face amount of the check upon demand, plus a reasonable service charge and other expenses incurred. A fee of $15.00 will be imposed on all returned checks, $12.00 to cover Bank of America (BOA) fee on any returned check for “Insufficient Funds”. NEFL-PMI will add a $3.00 penalty. After this first occurrence individual or organization will lose their privilege to write checks at any NEFL-PMI function.
PMI-NEFL uses PayPal for credit card processing. When you register, you'll be taken to the registration site and be able to purchase tickets to our events there. Once you choose the type and quantity of tickets, PayPal kicks in and you'll use one of the most recognized and secure payment gateways in use today. Don't worry if you don't have a PayPal account--feel free to establish one or just enter your payment information as usual without creating an account--it's flexible and you decide how you want to do it.
Please note that when you register for the event and purchase tickets as a PMI or PMI-NEFL member, you will be required to enter your PMI membership number. This information (your name, and PMI number) will be checked against the PMI master database and we'll contact you if there are any issues.
Using PayPal allows us to better serve our members, reduce our credit card processing costs and more importantly, provides a solid, dependable foundation for further upgrades to our site!
- Be sure to disable your popup blocker if you have issues getting to the PayPal Payment Portal window.
- If you have (or have had) a PayPal account and attempt to register with the same credit card or email address that PayPal "knows" you by, you'll be prompted to log into your PayPal account and pay that way. To avoid this, use a different email address or creditcard.
- Typically we've used "early bird pricing" for our seminars as an incentive to register early and we're continuing that policy. If you're thinking about registering for a seminar, consider registering at least a week to 10 days prior to the event date, and look for "discount codes" on the website. PLEASE be aware the discount codes do expire, and if you register even 1 minute late, the discount can not be honored.
In our continuing efforts to create a better member experience, we've updated and revamped our website and event registration tools.
One feature of our new website is the ability for PMI-NEFL members to login using the PMI.ORG username and password.
When you visit our site you should see the Member Login box with the "LOGIN" link available inside the box.
If you do not see the word "LOGIN" please be sure you have disabled your popup blocker.
If you still do not see the word "LOGIN" try another browser. The website has been tested for compatability with IE8 and above, Chrome, FireFox and Safari.
If you are attempting to log in from a corporate account, the single sign-on feature uses a third party application which may be blocked by your enterprise security system. The option in this case is to attempt to log in from a different environment.