presented by Ten Step
Increasingly, companies all over the world are recognizing the value that project management can provide to their performance. Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification has become the most recognized credential for the practice of the rapidly evolving profession of project management. This three-day PMBOK® Guide - aligned course prepares you for Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification examination and raises your project management skills to a more advanced level of performance.
Students in this class also receive access to our online Test Bank to take repeated quizzes and tests.
• Three days (24 contact hours)
• Dates: Dec. 3, 2015 10 am - 5 pm, Dec 4 and 5, 2015. 8 am – 5 pm
• Location: Nova Southeast University Jacksonville FL
- NE Florida PMI members: $875
- Non-Members: $975
- Last day to register is December 2, 2015