High Performing Teams
Presented by Charles W. "Chuck" Coker
Join your peers for an insightful conversation and look at the power and importance of the human factor in team dynamics.
We will take a brief look at earlier High performing teams, to a deeper look at the evolution to where they are today, how people, projects and organizations are evolving, what got us here and what we can take or leave from that for the future And finally an even deeper dive into what you will/may need for the teams, organizations and business of the future.
This will be a highly informative and interactive session which will give you food for thought and the fuel for the actions you need to prepare yourself, your project teams, and your organizations. The conversation will leave you energized, enhance your career and provide direction for your professional development as well as ignite a spark for your personal growth and happiness.
October 19, 2015
The Embassy Suites, 9300 Baymeadows Road, Jacksonville, FL 32256
- 5:15 - 6:00 - Registration & Networking
- (Online registration closes 12n October 18. "Speaker Only" registration available at the door)
- 6:00 - 6:10- Opening comments & Introductions
- 6:10 - 6:40 - Presentation Part 1
- 6:45 - 7:15 - Dinner
- 7:15 - 8:15 - Presentation Part 2
- 8:15 - 8:30 - Closing Comments